What is your turnaround time?
Our average turnaround time is 1-2 weeks but that may vary depending on how many orders we're currently working on and the complexity of the order.
How do I place a custom order?
The average processing time is about 1-2 weeks. In order to place a custom order please do the following:
1) Fill out our contact form
2) Tell us in as much detail as possible what you would like us to create. For example for a business logo sign; what size, what material or color, do you want qr codes on it, do you need holes for hanging, will you need it shipped or picking up locally, when you need it by, and your logo file.
3. We will respond by providing you a quote.
4. If all looks good, you pay your invoice. WE DO NOT BEGIN THE DESIGN PROCESS UNTIL THE INVOICE IS PAID IN FULL.
5. We will send you a mockup of your sign. Once you give the greenlight our 1-2week turnaround process begins.
6. We will notify you by email when your sign is ready for pick up, or by sending you a tracking number.
What file type do you need of my logo?
We need a black and white .ai, .svg, or png file with transparent background of your logo.
Do you offer local pickup?
Yes, local pickup is available. Use code SOCOLOCALPICKUP to waive the shipping fee and to coordinate a pickup time with me.
What is your refund policy?
We don't offer refunds nor accept returns for personalized or custom orders.
We know that mistakes and damages can happen while products are in-transit. Should any product arrive to you damaged while in transit, depending on our current order volume and your order’s complexity, we will do our best to replace it.
Due to the handmade nature of our products refunds will not be offered for minor imperfections or errors in the context of lettering, spacing, and natural materials.
Please see our refund policy at the bottom of our website for more information.
Looking for something
Looking for something in particular? If you can't find something you're interested in, please let us know. We may have sold out and are working on restocking it.
We do love custom work and are happy to create something for you.